Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Like Sparkly Things.

My past two blogs were super depressing. will not lie. But things have been looking up. Not really but I have been more positive. Tomorrow is my
*FIRST DAY AT SWAROVSKI*
I am really excited to start my new job. I had always wanted to work with clothing but then I thought to myself.... I am the girl is crystaled* all her dance costumes, dresses, basketball jersey's, and even my brace when I broke my foot :) Obviously I am excited. It will be a major change from Abercrombie to Swarovski, yes still retail but big changes?
1. No more plaids and denim, black suits.
2. Yes, I did offer customer service at Abercrombie but yes bigger part of Swarovski
3. Best thing is I am paid more and I make bonus's depending on my sales.
Negatives-
1. I have to wear a suit, ummm can I rhinestone it?
2. Working for the Holidays. Yes I will be home for Christmas but not Thanksgiving.
-Damn you Black Friday.
3.........?
I really think it will be a great experience especially working in higher-end retail, it will look great on my resume.
Oh did I mention I get to look at sparkly jewelry and get a 35% discount? Gotta Love It.
Wish Me Luck!
Lots of Love From Los Angeles-Kellie Anne

P.S. My mama comes in 2 weeks. I could die I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment