Saturday, November 27, 2010

GO RED... AND BLUE


While reading all your posts about The Holy War. I am proud to say I am a fan of neither.
No I am not a Utah State Fan.

I am an Arizona Wildcat Fan :)

I was born in Tucson Arizona, home of the wildcats. My dad and his family is about as diehard as you can get. I am talking Brian Johnson/Max Hall Status. My little brother wakes about at 5 AM to watch sports center in the morning before he goes to school, now thats some serious dedication. For one of our rivalry games, I dressed in ASU colors, my dad would not talked to me the whole way there and walked 10 feet ahead of me at the tailgate. 5 Minutes before the game started I told me dad...
"Welllllllll..... you could buy me all new U of A clothes."
113.00 later in the UofA fan store...
So while all of you had your "Holy War" this saturday, I can't wait for Thursday night at 6:00PM for...

DUEL IN THE DESERT

Favorite part of the Rivalry is exchanging words in the fight song from "Hit em hard let em know whose who" to "KICK THE SHIT OUT OF ASU!"

Bear Down Arizona.


No comments:

Post a Comment