Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fogo De Chao

Day 4: A picture of your night.


3 words. Fogo De Chao. I had never even heard of it until my stepmom insisted we go there because it was "that" amazing. I am definitely not into Brazilian Steakhouses because I'm not a meat eater. So basically we never go. Wellllll tonight my family (dad, step-mom, little bro, little sis) and my step-mom's parents went to downtown San Antonio for dinner at Fogo De Chao. So first you start with a salad bar (which was all I got because like I said not a meat eater). This salad bar is the most incredible thing I have ever seen. It is more italian meats and cheeses than salad. They have fresh mozzarella the size of a tennis ball! Oh my so so good. When everyone's meat came out I enjoyed my salad and the sides. Caramelized Bananas, Deep Fried Polenta, Home-Made Rolls, and Garlic Mashed Potatoes. Basically I am home now and I feel like I am going to throw up from eating too much prosciutto and mozzarella. After we drove through downtown to see all the lights on the river walk! Can't wait for Christmas Eve tomorrow!!!

*Above is a picture of my little brother getting his favorite, Filet Mignon.

No comments:

Post a Comment