Monday, December 20, 2010

31 Day Challenge


I stole this from someone making an album of it on facebook! So I thought I would put it on my blog :) Maybe I can actually stick to it and follow through... here we go.

Day 1: A picture of you with 15 facts.

1. I have the 4 most amazing brothers/sisters that I could ever ask for. 2. I truly am in LOVE with Justin Bieber. 3. I miss Utah more than I thought. 4. I would die without my iPhone. 5. I hate waking up and doing my hair. 6. My natural hair color is dark brown. 7. Shopping never gets old. 8. I wish my dad would move back to Phoenix. 9. I so wish I could be on drill for the rest of my life. 10. I dream in color. 11. Give me a Diet Dr. Pepper and I will be instantly happy. 12. Biggest Utah Jazz fan. 13. I absolutely love working (when I like my job) 14. I really do want every Chanel bag ever made. 15. My mom is truthfully my best friend in the entire world :)

2 comments:

  1. Atta girl! I love my 31 day challenge. you always have something to write about. I'm excited to see how yours turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little challenge! So cute. And... you just need to hire me to blow your hair out for you every few days. ;)

    ReplyDelete