Saturday, September 25, 2010

Here We Go Again....

Alright so I have tried out this whole blog thing and it did not work. But, I love reading blogs, everyone has all these creative ideas and I love watching what people are up to! (stalkerish, I know but still) If you haven't heard already, I am just about to move out to Los Angeles to go to my dream school FIDM. Basically I can't wait. Everyone told me that I shouldget a blog so everyone can see what I am up to and I thought maybeI would post some of my school work as well as showing everyone how life is in L.A. compared to Bountiful Utah.

As of now I am in Newport Beach with my Madre, Aunt Erika and my cousin Jennifer. We are staying for the weekend before I head out to LA. How did I get here you ask? Don't worry WE DROVE. Longest drive of my life, and the scenery isn't too great either. My mom and I made a stop in Vegas of course (we had to do some shopping and get some sleep I guess) and then continued out to Newport. As much fun as I am having out here I am so so ready to be in Los Angeles. Guess I will have to wait 2 more days..... don't think I can do it, I am an impatient person sometimes.

View from my beamer to vegas (exciting I know)


Just Excited to FINALLY be in California!


My Mom, Jenn, Me and Erika at Yard House in Newport


1 comment:

  1. Love the blog Kellie! You better post on it a lot! I'm sorry I missed your party, something came up really last minute:( :( I felt so bad. Will you give me your address though so I can write you a letter?? :) Love you. So glad you're having a blast!

    ReplyDelete